Christmas extended returns: orders placed from Sunday 20 November to Friday 23 December can be returned by Friday 13 January for a refund or exchange. Same conditions regarding returns apply. See below for more details.
Our estimated delivery times are as follows:
|UK - DHL Express Shipping||2 - 3 working days||Free|
|EU - DHL Express Shipping||3 - 5 working days||£10|
|Rest of Europe - DHL Express Shipping||3 - 5 working days||£15|
|Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, US - DHL Express Shipping||7 - 10 working days||£15|
We are currently selling to customers in the UK, EU, certain other European countries, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and the US, and are working to expand this to the rest of the world. If you are based outside of these territories, please contact us.
Notice to all non-UK customers
The price that you pay for our products is exclusive of UK VAT. However, please kindly note that your order may be subject to import duties and taxes. Regrettably, we do not have control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes.
There is a possibility that the delivery of your order may be delayed due to customs, which we unfortunately have no control over.
Please kindly note that if you reject delivery of the parcel for whatever reason (for example, because of the import duties/taxes), and the parcel had to be returned to us, we will deduct the cost of the return from your refund.
Notice to customers in the US
The price that you pay for our products is exclusive of UK VAT. We understand that orders under USD 800 are free of import duties, however, please kindly check with the US and your local tax authorities to determine taxes and duties (if any) due on import.
Notice to customers in the EU
The price that you pay for our products is exclusive of UK VAT.
However, please kindly note that:
1. you will have to pay your country's local VAT on arrival of the parcel. DHL will send you an invoice for this when the parcel arrives in your country. Please check with your local tax authority to find out what the rate of VAT is in your country; but
2. you should not have to pay any import duties on the shipment. You should only be charged your local VAT, but not import duties. This is because all of our products are made in the UK and we include a "statement of origin" on the commercial invoice (this was agreed between the EU and the UK under the EU-UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement). If you find out that duties have been wrongly charged by DHL in addition to your local VAT (please look at the breakdown of the taxes and duties invoice from DHL which will show you whether it's VAT or import duties being charged), please contact us to let us know and we will send you a copy of your commercial invoice so that you can use it to dispute the import duty portion of the invoice with DHL.
Please kindly note that even though import duties should not be charged on the shipment, your local VAT is still payable on the shipment.
Notice to customers in Japan
The price that you pay for our products is exclusive of UK VAT. However, we understand that there is a 10% consumption tax applicable on our products when they arrive in Japan. Please kindly check with the relevant Japanese tax authorities to determine taxes and duties (if any) due on import.
Please kindly note that we do not provide return labels; customers are responsible for the cost of shipping goods back to us.
We hope that you will be satisfied with our products. However, if for any reason, you are unhappy with your order, you can return the product for a full refund or an exchange with another item of the same value (subject to stock availability), within 14 days of receipt of goods.
Please follow these steps when returning items to us:
- Fill out the returns form (included with your order) and enclose it in your returns package. Please remember to mark clearly as to whether you’d like a return or an exchange.
- For customers residing outside of the UK, please kindly mark the package clearly as “RETURNED GOODS” on the exterior of the package to avoid custom charges.
- Package your parcel securely and send the parcel, using tracked postage, to the following address:
Colhay’s Returns, Colhay's Ltd, Unit BK303, Brickfields Workspace, 37 Cremer Street, London E2 8HD, United Kingdom
Important notice: if you are returning a parcel from outside the UK, please ensure that you include the DHL waybill number of the original shipment from us to you, on the customs paperwork that you fill out. This is to avoid delays or charges at UK customs when the parcel is being returned to us. Please select "Returned Goods" when completing the customs invoice.
We strongly recommend using a tracked service, and keeping your proof of postage, as we are unable to take responsibility for items that are damaged or lost in transit.
Please note, we can only accept returned products that are in their original condition (in a re-sellable condition, undamaged, unworn, unwashed, with all labels attached, with the garment box / bag). We will contact you when we have accepted your return.
If you choose to receive a full refund, we will refund you the price you paid for the products (excluding delivery costs) by the method you used for payment. Please allow up to 14 days for payment to be processed following our receipt of the returned goods.
Should you wish to exchange an item for the same item but in a different size, or different colour (i.e. of the same value), simply send the products back to us as above, with the product you wish to exchange the returned item for clearly marked on the returns form.
If your return is accepted, and your desired item is in stock, we will contact you to let you know that the exchanged item is en route to you, and to let you know of any delivery fees charged to you (if any).
If you wish to exchange an item for another item with a different value, please kindly return the item for a refund and place a new order.
If you have any questions with regards to returns and exchanges, or have lost the returns form, please don’t hesitate to contact us.